Microsoft Office is the most useful suite to organize all your professional and school needs. It allows you to do all your analytical, presentation and typing work, all in one suite. Microsoft released the Microsoft 365 office suite that is all in one suite like other versions Office 2016 and Office 2019. The installation of Office is very easy and the same for all the versions. All you need to do is just log in to your Microsoft Account and the further process is all easy.
Steps to install Microsoft Office on your PC
Downloading and Installation of Microsoft office is very simple. You Just need to follow the below steps . Firstly, you need to download Office for that you just need to follow few steps then you can easily install Ms-office in your PC.
Step 1: Download Microsoft Office
- First of all, you need to sign in to your Microsoft Account in order to download the Microsoft Office. To sign in to your Microsoft Account go to the web link www.office.com and click on the Sign In option there.
- If you are not sure which email ID you have used for your Microsoft Account, you can go to the link https://support.office.com/en-us/article/i-forgot-the-username-or-password-for-the-account-i-use-with-office-eba0b4a2-c0ae-472c-99f6-bc63ee2425a8?wt.mc_id=scl_installoffice_home to get help regarding your Microsoft credentials.
- Once you are logged in to your Microsoft Account you will see the option notifying your Account type.
- If you have the Microsoft Account, you can install the Office from the Office Home page by clicking the option “Install Office”. Choose the Office version that you want to install on your PC.
- If you are signed in to your Microsoft Account from your School or Work email ID then you download Office by clicking the option “Install Office App”. If you can’t find this option, you can go to the web link https://aka.ms/office-install that will let you install your product according to your PC version.
- Note: You can install the 32bit and 64bit version office setup in your 64bit Windows. But you cannot install the 6bit office in your 32bit Windows.
Step 2: Install Microsoft Office
Once we successfully download the Office setup file, we can proceed with the installation part.
- Click on the option “Run”, “Setup” or “Save file” for the web browsers “Internet Explorer or Edge”, “Chrome” or “Firefox” respectively.
- Double click on the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
- Click on the” Yes” option when you get the User Account Control prompt “Do you want to allow this app to make changes in your device” if you cancel the prompt, your installation will be terminated.
- Follow the On-Screen options to complete the installation.
- When the installation all finished you will get the option like “You’re all set! The office is installed now”
- You will be followed by an animated user manual that will take you through all the important features of Microsoft office.
- Click on the “Close” option.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Microsoft Office in your device.